Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Paper

After writing the first metaphor paper in this class, I was a little frustrated. I didn't like my topic, but I really didn't have much time to change it. For the second paper i thought about many topics, but I ended up with the topic of religion and metaphors. I knew there were a lot of metaphors used in religion or even in the Bible, but I had a hard time to narrowing the topic down. Since we have to analyze these papers, I am having a hard time to get to why these are metaphors and what do they mean and why do they matter to us. The process is a lot harder than I thought. After sitting in class on Tuesday, some topics of other papers were interesting. I guess I'm not that creative, because I havent thought of anything like that! I did think about illnesses as metaphors since we have been reading a lot lately about death and illnesses, but I couldnt set my mind to any specific topic. Hopefully this paper will be easier and I will get the hang of how to analyze and organize my paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home